The Undergraduate Research Forum highlights the rich array of scholarly research and creative work taking place between students, staff, and faculty at St. Norbert College.
You can view the video and poster presentations on this site, as well as participate in the discussion using the Guestbook at the bottom of each page. A copy of the 2021 program is available here.
The forum takes place from Monday, April 26 through Friday, April 30. A schedule is provided below. The poster sessions will take place in Gather.town on April 27th from 10am – 2pm and April 29th from 5 – 7pm. You can access Gather.town using the link below:
Please send all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Events (Schedule Subject to Change)
- April 22: Jazz Concert (livestream and in-person)
- April 23: Choral Concert (livestream)
- April 24: Senior Recital (livestream)
- April 26: Palimpsest Theater Performance, 5:00pm (livestream)
- April 27: Fresh Ink Composition Concert, 7:30pm (livestream)
- April 27: Poster Session 1, 10am – 2pm (Gather.Town)
- April 28: Senior Art Exhibit (pre-recorded)
- April 29: Poster Session 2, 5pm – 7pm (Gather.Town)
- April 29: Theater Senior Capstone, A Doll’s House Part Two, 7:30pm (livestream)
- April 30: Celebration of the Collaborative, 8:00am (Zoom)
- April 30: Junior Recital, 4pm (livestream)
- April 30: String Ensemble, 6pm (livestream)
- May 1: Bell Choir Concert, 4pm (livestream)